Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year's Resolution

I have never blogged before, but my New Year's resolution is to keep in touch with friends and family more often and to record all of Wade's accomplishments through out the year. Christmas was great! Santa was good to us all. He brought Wade a Radio Flyer wagon and he loves it! When we stop pulling, he rocks back and forth and if he could say it, he would be saying, "Go, Go, Go!" John got a Playstation 3...what was I thinking?! I got an awesome pink bicycle. Now all I need is a basket for Wade!

Wade's 1st birthday is coming up. I can't believe it has been a year already! I have to start planning his party before time gets away from me. He is right before walking...watch out everybody!


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yay! I am so proud of you.