
Last night, I went to see Guys & Dolls at the Theater of the Republic with some friends. We went to Crady's before the play and had a very nice dinner. It was a fun girls night. I rushed home after the play to bake cookies for Wade to take to school with him. I could very easily get carried away with this kid/holiday stuff. I made red, heart shaped sugar cookies. While they were baking I wrote out Valentine's Day cards for Wade's classmates. Like I said, carried away! To be honest, my plans were dialed down considerably. I had to keep telling myself he's only one for crying out loud. He went to school today wearing jeans, courtesy of Robyn, and a red shirt that had Handsome Little Devil on the front, courtesy of Aunt Heather & Uncle Brian.
John and I don't have any special plans for this evening. I'm cooking his favorite meal and we'll be watching Lost. I have some beautiful flowers sitting on my desk right now which were a big surprise! I love flowers, but hate to spend money on something that goes away so quickly. He asked earlier this week what I wanted for V-Day. I told him I'd like to have a Vera Bradley bible cover so we'll see. I promise to post pics this weekend of Wade's bday party. I have a few from Mom's camera, but I've been waiting to see the ones my cousin Ashley took. I'll get them from her this weekend so check back Monday for those. Hope you all have a fun and romantic Valentine's Day!
John and I don't have any special plans for this evening. I'm cooking his favorite meal and we'll be watching Lost. I have some beautiful flowers sitting on my desk right now which were a big surprise! I love flowers, but hate to spend money on something that goes away so quickly. He asked earlier this week what I wanted for V-Day. I told him I'd like to have a Vera Bradley bible cover so we'll see. I promise to post pics this weekend of Wade's bday party. I have a few from Mom's camera, but I've been waiting to see the ones my cousin Ashley took. I'll get them from her this weekend so check back Monday for those. Hope you all have a fun and romantic Valentine's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment