I've been tagged by http://www.leventis.blogspot.com/. So here are the rules below that you need to follow:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my seven...
1. I have squeezing moods where I have to sqeeze something really hard for a few seconds and then feel better. My mom has them too, but her comes in the form of quick taps on your cheek, leg or arm.
2. I like watching football more than my husband.
3. Like Meagan, I too have a weird toe fact, but I think mine wins. I was born with 12! And no, I don't still have the extra two.
4. I can't swim without holding my nose.
5. My nostrils flare in and out really fast when I try to hold back laughter.
6. I made up my own trampoline dance when I was in middle school to "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany. It was very cool.
7. I was in a dance recital when I was 6 and after my class left the stage I stayed out and kept dancing. My parents had to coax me off the stage b/c I was enjoying myself so much.
And there you have, 7 things about me I bet you didn't know. Now I tag...
http://collinslittlebit.blogspot.com/
http://www.itsablairlife.blogspot.com/
http://www.littlejones.com/
http://snarkydesign.com/heather/
http://www.bryantfamily-nc.blogspot.com/
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment