Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat

We had Trunk or Treat at church last night and surprisingly, Wade wore his costume. I've been trying to get him to put it on for weeks and he just kept saying no over and over. I think it helped that we had candy to bribe him with. For those of you who don't know what Trunk or Treat is, church members who wanted to participate decorated their trunks, sat out by their vehicles and passed out candy. Some went all out with scary music, orange lights and various props. It was a lot of fun!

What a cool dragon!

Wade's no dummy =)

Wade's friend Camden was pretty scary!


He was so cute!


Crashing after his sugar fix!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

His costume is so cute! Did you decorate your trunk?

Heather said...

Too cute! I know Brian will want to tease Ryan about the fact that Chloe dressed as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader! Ha!

Anonymous said...

how cute!!! Hope yall are doing well!

Danna said...

He looked so cute!!! Chris really like the Hulk costume too! :)