Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fall Photo Shoot

We met up with my cousin Ashley and her husband Brandon on Sunday to take some pictures down around the Conway Marina. I always call on Ashley whenever we need an updated family photo because she does such a great job. It was extremely cold and Wade had just woken up from a short nap so he wasn't as "smiley" as I wish he would have been, but regardless I think they turned out great. You may see one of these again on a Martin Family Christmas card coming soon!



Click this link to view a few photos from our Fall Photo Shoot.

3 comments:

Amy said...

They came out great!!! I will have a new pic of me soon :) Where do you keep getting your backgrounds?

Danna said...

They are so good! I love the one with you and John crouched down beside Wade on the walkway!

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
Those pictures are awesome!!!