At 3pm, I had my 26 week check-up and scheduled ultrasound. John wasn't able to get off so Mom came over from work to watch. I had the ultrasound tech check the sex on them both again and.......still two boys. After taking their measurements, she estimated Baby A's weight to be 1lb 13oz and Baby B is 2lb 1 oz. The doctor said all looked good. Apparently I did some significant growing between my last appt and this one. At my 23 weeks appt., I measured 23cm. On track if I were having one, but a little small for twins. Well my 26 week measurement was 32.5cm!! What in the world?! That's a whole 9.5cm increase!!! My friends at work have been telling me I'm growing overnight. Maybe I'll get brave and let you see soon. Be nice! I didn't get very good pictures of the boys. Baby A's profile came out great, but B wouldn't cooperate. We're still working on names. Wade will now walk by and pat my tummy and say baby. I don't want to confuse him and tell him no, babies. =) He's going to be a big helper when they get here.
Baby A has his hand up by his face.


5 comments:
that's amazing!
Girl....you better feed those babies! :) I can't wait to see you! How about Harrison????
You should keep snacks in your purse! Hope your results come back as good news! Talk to you soon!
aww - the 3 hour! I too almost passed out at my desk from that one. I just remember shoving cake down and a diet coke bc I thought I was going to pass out!!
Great sono pic!
I'm glad you are okay. That sounds pretty scary. Great pic!
Post a Comment