I went for my 34 week appointment yesterday and had another scheduled ultrasound. Baby A has been doing some growing since the last ultrasound. He weighed in at 4lbs 7oz and Baby B was at 4lbs 11oz. That's only a 5% weight difference. At my last ultrasound, 4 weeks ago, there was an 18% difference between the two. Both babies are currently breech and sitting straight up. It looked liked their heads were propped against each other. The doctor said he would like to schedule my surgery sometime during my 37th week so if it's available, we're looking at May 5. Anyone know where I can buy baby sombreros?!
I was able to have lunch with Amy and Henry last week and had a wonderful time! It was great getting to meet Henry for the first time. He's so handsome!
We had a wonderful Easter and I hope to post pictures soon.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Do you have names for Baby A & Baby B yet? Glad all is well.
Wish we could have margaritas to celebrate their arrival! Oh well! Maybe next year!
The babies sound so healthy! You didn't mention that Baby Henry screamed through the whole lunch ;)
Post a Comment