The boys are all growing way too fast! Wade is getting over strep for the fourth time in two months. He is scheduled to have his tonsils removed on the 19th. If he's sick, they'll have to postpone the surgery. He will have to stay overnight in the hospital due to his age. The doctor said the procedure itself doesn't last more than 15 minutes. They'll give him something to help him relax before they take him back to the OR. I pray it calms him enough to where he doesn't get upset when they separate us. If he does, I'm afraid I'll fall apart! Say a prayer for him and throw one in for me too! Any ideas on how to prepare your child for surgery? I don't want to scare him, but I feel like I should start talking about it.

Logan and Reed are 6 months! Can you believe it? Logan has two teeth on the bottom and Reed has one. They both can get up on all fours. I told John last night I thought Reed would be crawling before the week is up. He gets up on all fours and rocks and will pull his knee forward and fall. He's getting there. The boys go for their 6mo check-up tomorrow so I'll update with their stats on Friday. John and I captured some great shots on their 6mo birthday. They are such sweet babies!
Click here to see their 6 month pics.
Today is Veteran's Day. Happy Veteran's Day John! I love you and am in awe of your bravery!
No comments:
Post a Comment