The twins are 7 months now and getting more and more mobile! Reed started crawling first, but Logan is well on his way to catching up. Reed is pulling up as well. We had to lower his crib this week. Logan can say DaDa, or something that sounds a lot like it. A couple of days ago, I walked out of the room and Reed started crying. I swear it sounded like he was saying Mama between sobs! John even thought so, but I haven't heard it again. We put the boys in separate cribs after my last post. I should have kept swaddling and did one thing at a time, but I separated and stopped swaddling. They did ok the first night, but we had some touble after that. We ended up swaddling again for a week or so, but now they go down fine without anything. They've been fighting a cold since Thanksgiving. I'm praying all will be well by Christmas! The twins will be in their first wedding on Sunday! They will be pulled down the aisle in a wagon. Abbi, one of the girls who keeps the boys, is getting married. She and Caroline dressed them in their outfits today and sent the pics below. Not sure if they'll wear the hats. John said they look like little train conductors!

Reed

Logan
1 comment:
OMG!!! So cute! Love the little ties!
Post a Comment