Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

I think I don't blog as often b/c I always feel like I need to go back and cover what I've missed and the list keeps growing and growing. I'm going to make an effort to be better(again) and see how it goes. Real quick, Christmas was great! Wade loved the racecar track he got from Santa. That's all he would ask for and Santa didn't disappoint. We had to say good bye to Dodgey, Wade's elf. He'll be back soon. I'm thinking Wade will be more into him this year. The twins had a blast watching Wade open his toys and playing with all the paper and bows. We did Christmas with my family Christmas Eve. It was the twins and Blake's first Christmas. Christmas this year will be a madhouse! We spent Christmas morning with John's family. Billy cooked us all breakfast and Sonia and Jon were with us this year. It was a full house which makes family gatherings so much fun! Mr. Danny got a puppy from all of us. It was love at first sight. Later, we headed back to Mom and Dad's for a late lunch. My camera died at Mom and Dad's so I didn't get many pics at their house, but here's what I did get.
Christmas Pics

No comments: