Wade's birthday invitations turned out so cute!! Next year, I might try to make them myself. Update on the new daycare...he LOVES it!!!! Honestly, it's like he's a different baby. He's so happy in the evenings when we pick him up and he doesn't cry when I leave him in the mornings. Such a relief!! I got a call this morning from my cousin RSVPing for the party. She told me I should feel a sense of accomplishment because Wade had made it to a year and I hadn't broken him. I told her not to jinx it...he'll be a year on Wednesday!Thursday, January 24, 2008
Bday Invites
Wade's birthday invitations turned out so cute!! Next year, I might try to make them myself. Update on the new daycare...he LOVES it!!!! Honestly, it's like he's a different baby. He's so happy in the evenings when we pick him up and he doesn't cry when I leave him in the mornings. Such a relief!! I got a call this morning from my cousin RSVPing for the party. She told me I should feel a sense of accomplishment because Wade had made it to a year and I hadn't broken him. I told her not to jinx it...he'll be a year on Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wendy, I love the invitations. How fun. I'm sure you're so excited to have Wade's first birthday party!
I can't wait to get my hands on him on the 2nd!!!!!!!!
That invitation is adorable! I love that his pic is on it!!!
Post a Comment