Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Wade!
Today is my baby's first birthday! I can hardly believe it. I know, I sound like one of those people who always tell you how time flies, but it really does. John and I sang "Happy Birthday" to Wade a few times this morning. I'm sure he was thinking what's this new song you keep singing to me? Wade took cupcakes and juice boxes to school today to share with his classmates. I left my camera with his teacher to take plenty of pics. John and I got a surprising gift from Wade yesterday. I was going through his bag from school and found a picture he drew for us...his very first! I got all teary eyed and ran to the living room to show Mom, aka Granna, and John. It is now proudly displayed on our refrigerator. I will cherish it forever! I'm off Friday for final party prep. Word on the street is Elmo may be stopping by on Saturday to see the birthday boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Wade! I am so excited to see all of you on Saturday.
Post a Comment