Wednesday, January 14, 2009
James Blake Lewis
Heather and Brian welcomed their beautiful baby boy into this great big world yesterday, 1/13. James Blake Lewis came in weighing 5lbs 14oz and was 19.5in long. Heather did an amazing job and was deemed a professional by the hospital staff. John, Wade and I will be making the trip to Mt. Pleasant on Saturday to meet Mr. Blake and we can't wait! On another positive note, my brother will be the new property manager for a brand new property here at the Market Common in Myrtle Beach. Brian's profession has taken him all over the country, but it has finally led him back home...permanently we hope! The family is thrilled we'll get to spend more time with all of them and we look forward to watching our boys grow up together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He's beautiful!!
How sweet!
What a little peanut!! Congrats and that is great news that your brother is coming back into town.
Tell Brian and Heather I said Congratulations! I think he has Heather's nose and Brian's lips....what do you think?
Post a Comment