Friday, January 9, 2009

"Just The Good Ol' Boys"

On December 29, John and I went for my 19 week check-up and my mid-way ultrasound to make sure everything was where it should be and looked like it was supposed to. We were also hoping to find out what we're having and we did...TWO MORE BOYS!!! I won't say I wasn't a little disappointed there wasn't a little girl tucked in there, but I just keep thinking how I couldn't love Wade more if I tried. He is the best thing in our lives and how could I not want two more just like him. My good friend Dawn said God must think I'm a really good mom to boys. We are blessed beyond measure and are looking forward to our two new additions. John is excited. He says they should be called The Highway Men...Wade, Waylon and Willie! Don't worry, I vetoed that real quick! =)

8 comments:

Heather said...

I still vote for Hunter & Fisher as names for my new nephews!

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
That's great news!!! You will have so much fun with 3 boys!!! Congrats!

Kara Corbett

Robyn said...

Edward and Emmett....just saying

The Doyle Family said...

How precious!!!

Kim Bayne said...

Danny said to tell you that ya'll should name them Buck and Bass.

:)

Ashley said...

Just more little boys for Bennett and Bailey! :) :) I do like Robyn's names (but I'm obsessed with Twilight too!).
What about Bo (Beau) and Luke? :)

Abbie said...

How exciting! Two more boys! Can't wait to hear what y'all decide for names.. I love Wade's name... I'm sure the next 2 will be just as cute!

Hope you're doing well!

Danna said...

I am with Robyn!!!!! I actually LOVE EMMETT but Chris said we cannot have a Bennett and an Emmett! Ha!