Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Photo Shoot

Here are some pictures we had taken on June 16. Logan and Reed were exactly 6 weeks. Oddly enough, the photographer was pregnant with twin boys!

Reed is winking at the camera. He's a flirt already!

My Boys

Look how handsome my big boy is.

I fed them a little before their final outfit. I wish I had done it sooner. They were so alert after they ate!

Logan is smiling a little in this one.

8 comments:

Amy said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Robyn said...

Be still my heart! These pictures are great!!

shanna said...

LOVE the pics! they are great! i cannot wait to meet the twins.

Leanne B. said...

Wendy, your children are darling! I'm glad you all are doing well!

Danna said...

So cute!!!! Love the one with all three in their polos! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! How cute are they!!!!! And Wade is getting so big! Great pictures!

Ashley said...

They are so cute!!! Bailey and Bennett have some good options! :)

Bree said...

How precious!!