Halloween was a lot of fun this year! I know this will come as a huge shock to you all, but I didn't run out and get the boys their outfits until the last minute. Wade decided he wanted to be a dog less than a week before Halloween. He had been changing his mind from a dinosaur to a dragon, but suddenly decided he wanted to be a dog and that was it! So the Tuesday before Halloween, I ran to about five different stores in a frantic search for a dog costume and found one! Wade was Scooby Doo for Halloween! It was the funniest costume and I loved it! Because Scooby doesn't come on Nick Jr., he had no idea who Scooby was, but that didn't matter. He would say, "I'm not Scooby, I'm a dog." We taped a few Scooby shows off the Cartoon Network so he could see what we were talking about. I remember loving that show, but I admit I was a little afraid to let him watch b/c of the monsters and ghosts!

I had googled twin costumes weeks prior to Halloween and could never decide what I wanted them to be. While looking for the dog costume, I ran across Tigger and Pooh at Toys R Us. I felt like I was settling when I bought them, but after getting them home and on the boys, I fell in love. I think they made the cutest Tigger and Pooh ever!

As for the night itself, we went to North Conway Baptist's trunk or treat with Brian, Heather, Blake, Mom, Dad and Ms. Carolyn(John's mom). Wade got lots of candy, I think this is his new favorite day of the year, caught a dog while fishing and went on a hayride. John, the boys and I left there and went home to get into costume for a party at a friend's house. We decided to have a little fun this year...see for yourself.

3 comments:
I love that y'all are standing in front of a Clemson tigerpaw!!!
I know right?! I guess it was party of the Halloween decorations. Scary!
all good except for that tiger paw! :) You guys look fabulous!
Post a Comment