Can you believe it? My babies will be one tomorrow! I just got all three boys out of the tub, lotioned down and dressed for bed. Logan and Reed are in the bed and Wade is sitting here watching Wonder Pets. As soon as it goes off, it will be his turn to hit the hay, but not before we read him a book, or two, and scratch his back. It's a nightly routine that's exhausting, but so worth it.
We had our first camping experience over the weekend. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. I think the babies would get more use to it, and us too, but the first night was a little stressful. We took all three to the beach on Saturday and they all loved it! It was Logan and Reed's first time. I couldn't keep Logan from shoveling sand in his mouth. Thankfully, Reed was content playing with his toys. Wade was wide open all day and slept like a rock. He's counting down the days until we can go back.
The boys birthday party is this Saturday. We're having a Fiesta in honor of the day they were born, Cinco de Mayo! Reed will take up to 10 steps at a time now and Logan isn't too far behind. I continue to battle their eczema each day. Some days it seems worse than others. I'm afraid the boys are going to have some food allergies as well. They've been on soy formula since switching them from breastmilk. The few times I've tried foods with cows milk, they've had a bad reaction. As if that wasn't bad enough, they had a horrible reaction to eggs this w/end. I plan on talking to their doctor about it when they go for their one yr check-up and go from there. I'll post pics of the party as soon as I can.
This was towards the end of March. I now know why those bucket swings have four leg holes!!


1 comment:
Looks like we're up to similar things...Tball, beach, and the older ones driving the younger ones in the gator :) Caroline can't wait to drive...if only her feet would reach the peddles! All your boys are so cute! Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment