Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time Marches On

Logan and Reed will be 15 months in a couple of weeks. Time is moving right along and yes, my Steel Magnolia friends, I do feel like it is marchin' across my face at times!! L&R are learning to say more words, well animal sounds mostly, everyday. They can be quite a hand full when they want to be. Coming in from work, I can forget about hitting the bathroom before saying hi. I have to sit in the floor so one can crawl up on one leg and one on the other. Reed gets jealous quicker than Logan and is normally the one to try things first. Their eczema is getting better. I think we have it as much under control as we can right now. Still no milk or eggs. I'm becoming a professional label reader! On a brighter note, they absolutely love their big brother. You can see it when they look at him. They think he is so much fun! I have to say, honestly, Wade loves them as much. He goes straight to them when he comes in from school and gives them kisses. If he needs some alone time, he'll go play in his room with the door shut for a few minutes and come out ready for round 2. They all love playing outside, even in this horribly hot summer.

We added a new addition to the family a little over a week ago. No, not a new pet, but an RV!! It's the pull behind kind and we love, love, love it! Well, Wade and I do, John is slowly catching up. A lot of our friends and family own campers and we all get together and plans big w/end trips. This upcoming w/end, we're going to White Lake, NC. It really is so much fun. You know, good, quality family time without outside interruptions which is not always easy to come by. I haven't taken any pics of it yet, but you can click here to see it.

Well, that's about it for now. John is gearing up for hunting season. Can you hear the excitement in my voice? On the bright side, I think, one day all four boys will be going hunting and I will have FREE TIME! =)

No comments: