Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

My Sweethearts (L,R,W)
Just because there aren't any girls in our home doesn't mean we can't bring a little pink in now and then.  Truth be told, Logan and Reed both wanted the pink.  It might be a good thing their dad is working out of town!
Heart Tarts
 Breakfast of champions, I know, but some mornings the boys can go through 2 Pop-Tarts each!!  They're milk/egg free, easy, quick and not too messy.  What's not to love?  I used my heart cookie cutter on V-Day.  The boys could have cared less, but I thought they were cute.

I Dig You!
I was afraid every parent at school would do this, but thankfully no one else did.  One of Wade's classmates brought in a red and white popcorn container (I've seen them at the Dollar Tree) and a bag of popcorn inside with a note that read, "My Heart Pops for You!"  I thought that was really cute too.

No comments: