Friday, January 18, 2008

Bon Jovi!!!

I just bought tickets for John and me to see Bon Jovi on March 16 in Greensboro!!! I am so freaking excited I can't stand it! Daughtry is opening for him which makes it even better! The 16th is a Sunday so we'll spend the night and come back Monday. I mean, if you know me at all, you gotta know I love me some Bon Jovi. Seeing him was on my bucket list so I'll be able to cross that off soon because, Whoa, I'm half way there. Whoa, livin' on a prayer. Take my hand, we'll make it I swear...Yea!!!!!!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Interesting.....why is there no mention of how you got the tickets from a forwarded email from you best friend?????

Meagan said...

Thanks for commenting on the blog. My mom was just saying how Wade is such an unusual name and here we are starting the trend back!

Amy said...

I am so jealous!!! They are coming here but we will be in Orlando!