Everybody watch your clock. At 11:09am two years ago today, John and I were blessed beyond belief. Wade Allen Martin entered this great big world and has touched so many lives since then. He means more to us than we ever thought possible. I'm tearing up writing this because my love for him is so overwhelming. I hope he knows how much he means to us and how much we love him. Here are a few pictures, well several really..I couldn't narrow it down anymore than this, of Wade over the past two years. Happy Birthday baby boy! We love you so so much!
Click here to view the pictures or enjoy the slideshow below.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Wade! I love you!!
Happy Birthday Wade! Two years ago today I got a speeding ticket in Marion rushing to the hospital to meet you!
Happy Birthday Wade! Bailey can't wait to meet you and play! :) :)
Post a Comment