Wade's birthday is on Friday, but the celebrating started early today at his daycare. On the last Tuesday of every month, all the kids gather in the cafeteria to celebrate all the kids who have a birthday in that month. The bday kids get to sit at a special table. I volunteered to be the room mother for his class this month so I could be there to help celebrate his bday. Once all the kids were seated, Mrs. Billie, the director, led them all in singing a prayer, "God Our Father." It was so sweet to hear them all sing together! Afterwards, they all sang Happy Birthday and dove into their blueberry muffin and juice box. It was a simple celebration, but the kids seemed to get a big kick out of it. Here are a few pics from this morning...
3 comments:
What a handsome birthday boy! I can't believe he's 2 already! Boy, time flies!!!
happy birthday to wade!
Happy Birthday Wade!!!
Post a Comment