Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wade's Party




The theme for Wade's party is going to be Sesame Street. The plates, napkins, cups, etc. all have baby elmo, big bird and cookie monster on them. I have been shopping like mad on Ebay for the past few days. Wade won't remember a thing, but I'll be sure to have plenty of pics to show him how hard Mom worked! We're going to try to get a puppet show together for the kids. My dad is making a big Elmo head with a hole for the mouth. The kids can throw bean bags through the hole. Cute, right? I found a cake at Walmart that I love!! It's a big Elmo head, but it was a bunch of cupcakes all pushed together. I'm going to make Wade his own cake. I think white icing will go over much better than the red. Only 22 days until Wade's bday and 25 until the party!

1 comment:

Danna said...

Soooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Much love!